Thank you for your response to our 2014 Member Survey! Your feedback on the club is very important to us and helps us shape our programs and services as well as lets us know what we need to improve to provide the best experience.
We were pleased to see that the majority of you who responded to the survey are satisfied with our equipment, staff, programs, cleanliness, and membership value. We did receive several excellent comments and suggestions, which we shared with our management team and evaluated for implementation. We found we are able to change and address most of your concerns or suggestions.
Some of the suggestions and subsequent changes that are taking place or being looked into include:
- Selling fresh fruit at the front desk.
- Updating our snack options to include more nutritional items, like nuts and cheese.
- Adding more group exercise classes to the schedule.
- Offering regular equipment orientations to help members get to know the new equipment.
- Adding a timer to the stretching machines.
- Keeping a closer eye on the cleanliness of the locker rooms.
- Offering more special events for younger members.
- Better educating members on our weight loss programs and services.
- Adding an anti-slip application to the tiles in pool.
Some of the suggestions we received require additional information in order to be considered for implementation. If your request was not addressed above, please feel free to contact our general manager or fill out a comment card with more information.
We would also like to thank you for all of the very positive things you had to say about us! We appreciate each and every one you and thank you for being a member of ProMedica Wildwood Athletic Cub!